Julbo Sheild Glacier Mountaineering Glasses
Julbo has produced a stylish frame for those who climb, run or ride in the mountain to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what’s possible: Cat 4 high altitude mirror coated lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Grip Nose so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Lens size (a): 59
- Lens depth (b): 45
- Bridge: 17
- Temple length: 130
- Base curve: 6
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 32 g
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields: Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord: Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.