The Shooting Star II has been designed specifically for spectacle wearers. The large lenses are made individually, either for the near-sighted or as multifocals or bifocals, and are angled, providing clear sight through the attached lens holder and therefore optimal aiming. Built onto the frame is an upper bar, in the style of regular shooting glasses, with a lens holder and the occluder attached. The advantage of this configuration is the lens holder can be moved along the entire length of the adjustment bar, so perfect vision can be obtained, even if shooting in an extreme position. The frame is also supplied with a blinder to ensure eye dominance.
• Size: 133mm overall
• Lightweight and extremely comfortable.
• Specially designed frames with spring hinges and earpieces ensure an anatomical fit.
• Stabilising bridge nose pads
• The adjustment bar allows for exact millimetre adjustments of the lens holder.
• Lens holder available in 25 or 32mm.
• Rx range +/- 6.00 with opp cyls to 2.00 •
• Supplied with case and adjustment tool.
• Supplied with extra long curl temples for cutting to exact fit.