Polarised ski goggles
After AEROSPACE, Julbo is making its SuperFlow System technology accessible to everyone. Now we can all benefit from the best ventilation developed for winter sports goggles. Say goodbye to fogging in the cable car, when you’re waiting to get going or you’re working hard! Minimalist Frame for a super-wide field of vision and a ventilated, spherical lens: AIRFLUX offers maximum comfort both in action and when you stop.
- Air Flow: Venting is incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent the formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Density Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Glare Control: An anti-glare filter with low polarization (57% polarization) to combat glare while remaining sufficiently light to allow good visibility. Makes terrain easier to read in both good and bad weather.
- Minimalist Frame: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward – even when wearing gloves – for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops on either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.