Julbo Sheild Glacier Mountaineering Glasses
Julbo has produced a stylish frame for those who climb, run or ride in the montain to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All terrain and all protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what’s possible: REACTIV Photochromic lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Grip Nose so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Lens size (a): 59
- Lens depth (b): 45
- Bridge: 17
- Temple length: 130
- Base curve: 6
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 32 g
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields: Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord: Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.