OTG ski goggles
An OTG goggle is an “Over Top Glasses” goggle designed so that you can wear your every day inside the goggle.
- Air Flow: Venting is incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent the formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Density Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Glare Control: An anti-glare filter with low polarization (57% polarization) to combat glare while remaining sufficiently light to allow good visibility. Makes terrain easier to read in both good and bad weather.
- Minimalist Frame: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward – even when wearing gloves – for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops on either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.