OTG ski goggles Cat 2 – 3 with Glare Control
An OTG goggle is an “Over Top Glasses” goggle designed so that you can wear your every day inside the goggle.
Farewell to fogging… even for wearers of prescription glasses! Like Lightyear, this OTG version also incorporates the SuperFlow System to optimize ventilation and prevent fogging thanks to a lens that pops away from the frame. With this goggle, vision is both wide and accurate, featuring our Minimalist Frame and excellent REACTIV Technology photochromic lenses. User comfort is maximized with thermoformed face foam for easy fitting around the arms of glasses and the strap has an Easy-Clip buckle to attach the goggles with. Detailing with vision!
Photochromic lens (cat. 0 to 4 – visible light transmission rate: 80% to 7%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating. High contrast and stylish mirroring with no impact on light transmission.
- Air Flow: Venting is incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent the formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis Strap System: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double Adjustment Strap: Two loops on either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with the skin.
- Easy Clip: Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Full Silicone Strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame: Super-slim frame to give an extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- OTG Foam: Thermoformed double-density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Protective Peak: Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- SuperFlow System: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward – even when wearing gloves – for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated Lens: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.