Prescription Cycling Glasses with optical insert
Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, these glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Their mono lens, available in photochromic Reactiv, guarantees a wide, obstacle-free field of vision, regardless of light levels. The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame. Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. Protection category: 3. Revo Mirror coated
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.