Light reacting Ski goggles
Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 – visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort is guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
- NTS (Non-Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sun protection: Photochromic
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% – 30%
- Material: TRIVEX
Its oversize panoramic lens offers a maximum angle of vision. Frameless construction eliminates obstacles in the line of sight. SKYDOME expands the vision for the ultimate in backcountry freeride! With its flexible construction and featherweight spec (135 g), it fits the face perfectly for superb comfort. Its Reactiv photochromic lens immediately adapts to the prevailing light for the best possible vision in every weather. Eye-catching SKYDOME means total freedom for riders.
- Air Flow: Venting is incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent the formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with the skin.
- Frameless construction
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap: Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmets.
- REACTIV Photochromic lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops on either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.